Covid -19 Guidelines at Sensoria
Our commitment to you: We will provide a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by Government and our local authority.
1. Our Clinic
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our clinic and the services we offer, including all client touch points
- We have rearranged our waiting, reception and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- All surfaces throughout the clinic will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate disinfecting product between each client visit
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every client visit.
- One-use disposable items will be used where necessary (sustainable alternatives kept where possible)
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the clinic with doors and windows open where possible
- Our clinic may look a little ‘sparse’ for a while as all unnecessary items will be ‘stripped back’ or removed
2. Our Team
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our clients in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety
- We have agreed to social distancing for our team in communal areas
- Staff have been briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception
3. Our Treatments
- We have reviewed our treatment menu and may remove treatments where we feel it necessary to do so
- Our Therapists will wear gloves, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required.
- Therapists will wash/sanitise their hands before and after every client visit
- PPE will be replaced after every treatment
- Our Therapist will stay with you throughout your treatment to reduce the need to replace PPE and minimise cross-infection
4. Arrival, Reception, Payment and Communal areas
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or personal contact
- We will stagger client arrival times to minimise close contact
- We will clean the reception area, bathroom and communal areas regularly
- Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area/room to avoid congestion and cross-infection in waiting areas
- Waiting areas will be arranged to adhere to social distancing but we request that you wait in your car (with the engine off) until a member of the team calls you in to the clinic
- We may ask you pay for your treatments in advance
- There may be a minimum treatment investment value per client visit due to increased cleaning and ‘turnaround time’
5. We ask you, our Friend & Client
- To arrive at the agreed appointment time to maximise social distancing
- To leave all unnecessary items of baggage or clothing securely locked in your car
- To wear a face mask when attending for your treatment. This is to enter and leave the clinic, but it may have to stay on throughout your treatment depending on the type of treatment you have booked and Government advice at the time.
- To arrive hydrated, as we will be unable to offer you refreshment as your mask may need to stay on throughout the duration of your visit
- To sanitise your hands using the product provided at the door before touching the door handle and entering the premises
- To allow us to take your temperature using a contactless device at the door on arrival
- To ensure you wear adequate clothing to keep yourself warm during treatment due to increased ventilation and reduced towels/blankets
- To avoid any unnecessary touching your face mask and to avoid unnecessary touching of any furniture or equipment in the clinic
- To notify us and do not come to the clinic if you are displaying any symptoms relating to covid-19, if you are feeling unwell, or if anyone in your household has the same or is self-isolating
We are happy to discuss any of your individual needs or concerns, so please call us to speak with a member of staff.