Waxing is an effective, semi-permanent hair removal method.
Whether it’s your first treatment or you are an old hand at waxing you are in safe hands with our experienced ‘waxperts’.
From a simple lower half leg wax to a full Hollywood you, your hair will swiftly and comfortably be removed.
We specialise in both male and female waxing, using high-quality waxes and specialist techniques to ensure a gentle yet thorough waxing experience. Both soft and hard waxes are available for the best hair removal to meet your needs.
We offer a ‘wax combo’: 2 or more areas 5% discount, 3 or more areas 10% discount, 4 areas or more a 15% discount.
As a specialist in intimate waxing, to save misunderstanding at the time of treatment we have listed the following guidelines for you:
- Hollywood is complete removal of all pubic hair
- Brazilian is complete removal of all pubic hair apart from a strip of hair covering the pubis
- Boyzilian is complete removal of all pubic hair for men
Underwear has to be removed for these services
We are not embarrassed by these services, and neither should you be – we have seen it all before! You will find our practitioners professional and efficient in the waxing service they carry out.
Skin needs to be cool, clean and oil-free for the best results so avoid hot baths, tanning or the application of skin products in the area to be waxed for 24 hours before your appointment
Ensure your hair is long enough for effective removal or you may be left with patchy results.
For 48 hours following treatment you need to avoid anything that will aggravate your skin or potentially infect your hair follicles.
In the area that has been waxed:
- Avoid friction
- Avoid heat treatments or sweating and keep the area cool
- Avoid perfumed products, exfoliators, chlorinated water or make up to prevent chemical irritation
- Avoid the area coming into contact where it could pick up any bacteria.
We recommend and stock a variety of products to keep your skin clean and calm following treatment and also to prevent ingrowing hairs.