Top Tips for In-flight Gorgeous skin
Written by Angela, 15th September 2012
Tiny washbasins on planes do not lend themselves to a wash-off cleansers. Use UltraCalming Cleanser which can be tissued off and is suitable for even the most sensitive skins and can be used to remove eye makeup too.
- Carr y a hydrating mist with you to referesh and revive. Multi- active toner is perfect for this as it contains ingredients which actively moisturise you skin,
- Use a booster under your moisturiser to hydrate your skin. Choose one with hylaruonic acid such as Dermalogicas Skin Hydrating Booster
- Try swapping your usual moisturiser for Barrier Repair as it will really help shield against the pangs of the planes environment.
- A therapeutic balm to wipe over nostrils, lips, cheekbones, cuticles any place where skin is thinner or more prone to dehydration is advised. We recommend Climate Control Lip Treatment for this.
- MultiVitamin Hand and Nail Treatment: Its gloves in a tube! Apply before, during and after your flight for smooth, hydrated hands, compliments of Pro-Vitamin B5 and antioxidant vitamins C and E.
- Dont forget to pack some SPF products in your hand luggage for when you arrive. Dermalogicas daily defense booster spf 30 comes in a 50ml size so is perfect for hand luggage. We can also supply you with spf samples when you purchase your holiday skin care products.
Originally published September 15, 2012 14:07pm, updated September 24, 2017