Hopi Ear Candles in Tarporley
Written by Angela, 24th September 2017
I am always surprised at how super-relaxing Hopi ear candling is! Its such a calming treatment that I am certain it will be popular for our clientele in Tarporley and surrounding areas. Our Hopi ear candle Therapist is Rebecca who has ten years experience in holistic treatments, so you are in safe hands. At Sensoria, our ear candling treatment includes a massage of the ears and head to further enhance benefits.
And the benefits are broader than you would at first think. As well as being relaxing and calming, Hopi ear candles have a wide variety of benefits which include:
- Relief of ear and sinus problems, including sinusitis.
- Help with irritations in the nose such as rhinitis.
- It has a soothing effect and so reduces over irritability and stress related symptoms.
- Its good for relieving tinitus (noises and ringing in the ears)
- Helps reduce the build up of earwax.
- There can be a revitalisation for certain hearing impairments.
- Pressure regulation is improved so it is useful for conditions such as headaches and migraines
- It aids circulation to the ears
- It improves local stimulation to lymph flow and local metabolism.
- Ideal treatment to have before or after a flight.
Important note: if you have perforated eardrums, grommets have or allergies to any of the ingredients in the ear candles, then this treatment is not for you, but our fully qualified Therapists will be able to make alternative suggestions for you.
This is a new treatment at Sensoria and you will also be able to redeem it with you Treatcard points.
Originally published September 24, 2017