Get Date Ready
Written by Angela, 4th February 2017
Here are our top 7 tips to make sure your primed and prepped for your Valentine’s date!
- Create kissable lips – keep lips super-hydrated to prevent flaking and chapping with a good quality lip balm re-applied frequently.
- Smell divine – you will want to smell gorgeous on your date, but long term skin health is more important. Apply perfume only to clothing, not to skin, as perfume contains drying alcohol and ingredients that can cause age spots. If you do apply perfume to the skin make sure that you thoroughly remove it before exposing your skin to light.
- Get smooth – have a professional wax. For the best tips on how to get the most effective, pain-free wax visit the blog section of our website.
- Go sheer and matte with your makeup – if photographs are likely the flash will create an oily shine on your face if you use any products with light-reflective particles or foundations that create a dewy finish. We love Hydrablur primer for creating a great makeup base.
- Max our your lashes – eyes are the windows to your soul so dazzle your date with great lashes. Opt for an eyelash tint and lashings of Blinc primer and mascara, or cheat with semi-permanent lashes for naturally full lashes.
- Refresh your skin – book a 30 minute exfoliating and hydrating professional skin treatment to refine skin texture and improve skin hydration levels giving you smooth, adorable skin.
- Enjoy a professional massage – feeling relaxed is the best start to your date!
Originally published February 4, 2017 10:00am, updated September 24, 2017